It’s that time of year again, when companies start planning their budgets for the next financial year and ponder what to do with all the spare cash they have. Well we have an idea – why not refresh your companies IT and ditch all those ageing PC’s with shiny new ones! It’s a great time to do it. Not only is it good to replace PC’s over 3 years old but also to upgrade monitors. The standard size for most offices now is 24” monitors, and more and more people operate from dual monitors to increase productivity.
The benefits off new hardware are huge:
• Reliability – new hardware will reduce the risk of failure from old equipment
• Budget – know that your costs will be minimal for the next 3 years
• Increase productivity – new hardware will be faster and more efficient
• Up to date technology – you’ll be using the very latest software available
• Happy workforce – everyone loves a new PC!!
Most people don’t realise how old or slow their PC’s really are until they fail and then a new one replaces it. The most common reaction is ‘Wow, I don’t know how I ever managed to work on the old one!’ Imagine how much productivity you have lost by hanging onto that old PC.
Here at The IT Guy we have a great relationship with our suppliers, and because of that we can source hardware at discounted rates. So if you need a refresh give us a call to see what we can do for you!